You may find these other Tarlton research guides helpful.
- Last Updated Oct 20, 2014
A guide to secondary, primary, and interdisciplinary sources on family law, including selected resources on domestic violence and juvenile justice.
649 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 24, 2014
A great place to start your research on the U.S. Supreme Court and its decisions.
1,500 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 21, 2014
A guide to U.S. legal treatises held by Tarlton and their locations in the library.
2,901 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 21, 2013
A guide to the various ways to find a case
1,543 views this year
About this guide
This is a general guide to resources in the Tarlton Law Library and on the Internet on the following subjects:
- assisted reproductive technologies (such as in vitro fertilization and artificial insemination)
- genetic screening
As the subjects covered and resources are vast, this guide is intended to help get you started on your research.